CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Thomas Paine- The Crisis

Reflection: In this selection Thomas Paine expresses his feelings about the polititcal decisisons that were being made in society. He also says that God can the solution to all the problems that were happening and always . Another thing he proves is unless the people take a stand the government will keep making all the decisions. Paine is bascially want to the country to be a better place to live through the grace of God.

Diary Entry:



Dear Diary,
I really want to change the community before it is ran into the ground. The government isnt making it any better. I think as people we should stand up for what believe. Its like the people in the world is in this be prison and the government is the guards and they keep dangling the keys in our face. If we reach far enough we will be able to reach the keys and set ourselves free. With the power of God and the faith we can make this world a better place. I dont think people understand without faith in God nothing can be accomplished. Its



From,

Thomas Paine

1 comments:

Jennifer said...

I really think you need more detail in your diary and reflection. Express your feelings more.